I am building a home from reclaimed
lumber and I want your wood.
Right now I’m a terrifically shit amateur carpenter learning about joinery, sustainability and dwelling design.
The house is in Melbourne, Australia, and my plan is to build as much as possible of the house using modern sustainable housing principles.
Example of how I’ll use your wood:
- Planter boxes;
- A dining table;
- Wine, book and video game storage;
- Kitchen counters and shelves;
- Window frames and joinery;
- Structural stuff;
- A staircase or two;
- Great big bookshelf with a slidey ladder;
- Green roof stuff, decking, etc;
- Other things I’ve not thought of yet.
Tell me about your wood!
I can pick up anything, within driving distance of Melbourne.